Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Oh my back

I've always had back pain. For as long as I can remember. I believe it started when I blossomed. I got my first period at 10 and have since has one every 26 days since (minus during pregnancy). I got boobs fast. In 6th grade I was teased a lot for my 28DD's. One boy in particular. Still haunts me. Anyway... When my milk came in after having my first baby I went from a 36DD to a 38J. Yes J. Not as fun as you'd think. They've come down a bit, but I'm still rocking a 40H. That's a lot for my back to hold up. I've always wanted to weigh one of my set, but I doubt the produce section would appreciate me using their scales. Enough about my boobs...lately the back pain has gotten worse and more constant. Not sure if its the nursing a toddler, the numerous baby carrying, too infrequent yoga, leaning to pick up toys, our hand-me-down really rock hard bed or what, but it's annoying at best and awful at worst. Yoga helps a ton but only for a while after I do it. Maybe I need more yoga. Scratch that. I definitely need more yoga!

No comments:

Post a Comment